Call for feedback from new contributors to Ubuntu QA

Linden linden.940 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:25:43 UTC 2010

Hello and just wanted to say thanks for asking that and I will tell you
what I think.

* How did you learn about this part of the community?
	Found it under another person profile "click on icon"

 * What attracted you to this type of participation?
	Being a big part of what Ubuntu is and to help make sure that a good
system is put out for release.

 * Where did you look first for information on getting involved?
	Looked on the launchpad of the team and have all so sat on the mailing
list to see what was going on and learn from watching.

 * Did you feel the places you looked for information were useful? If
not, how could we improve?
	I feel that the information there is great and dont really see how much
more it could be improved.

 * When learning skills and content for participating, were the
resources you used useful? If not, how could we improve?
	I feel that they where.

 * What recommendations would you make for improving your experience in
our community?
	The experience has be nice no complaints