Introduction Octavian Damiean

indigo196 at rochester.rr.com indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 1 13:55:54 UTC 2010

Octavian:

That is fantastic to hear that you are interested in giving back. Myself and two other members of the Beginners team just returned from UDS-N and testing is one of the areas we will be focusing on this cycle. I am hoping that we can, in the near future, be of assistance to folks looking to get in to testing. Right now we have to learn more about the process ourselves.

It is exciting and rewarding to contribute to the Ubuntu project!!

~ cprofitt