log-in to ubuntu iso test track

Steve Beattie sbeattie at ubuntu.com
Wed May 19 21:15:17 UTC 2010

Hi Alesandro,

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 09:17:11PM +0200, alessandro wrote:
> hi everybody... i can not log-in to: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/
>
> why?

Hrm, I'm able to log in successfully to the iso tracker. Do note that
logins on the iso tracker have not been integrated with launchpad
logins, so you need to create a separate account with the tracker.

If you're still having issues, perhaps you can send me your login id
offlist and I can reset your password; I looked briefly through the
admin interface for your account but could not find it.

Thanks, and sorry you're having troubles with the tracker.

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>