Laptop Testing

Scott Howard showard314 at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 29 16:10:28 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM, John Paul Afable <jpafable at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys!  I'm wondering if I can sign-up my laptop for Lucid Lynx testing.
>  I got a Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop. :D  I was planning to make a review out
> of my experience, but I prefer to contribute first.

Welcome! Here are good resources for getting started with laptop
testing [1], iso testing [2], and testing in general [3].

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Laptop
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing

The testing team has it's own channel on freenode: #ubuntu-testing .
Once you get started you can get real-time feedback and help there.
Thanks for helping make Ubuntu better!
Regards,
Scott