ATI graphic card

Александър Вълчев wolf89bg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 19:43:58 UTC 2010

Hey,Fiore!
Don't worry mate,it's a problem with the Catalyst drivers not playing well
with Lucid. In any case it's a known bug ,so for the moment use the
xserver-xorg-ati drivers. On my Compaq with the HD3200+HD3450 it works like
a charm and you can enable Desktop compositing ... be warned,though that
battery life will be inferior to the cat. drivers.
Cheers,
Aleks