Wine-based checkbox tests ready for merging

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sat Jul 24 01:24:31 UTC 2010

Hey all, I've finished the first step of my Wine-based checkbox tests,
and they're ready for merging and use.

One runs the Wine test suite, another runs the program 3dmark2000 in
Wine (which is currently causing X crashes on some Nvidia hardware in
Lucid).

If this approach seems promising I can extend it to include more general
Wine-based benchmarks, particularly more recent ones than 3dmark2000.

There's also the option of running them multiple times to get a more
reliable rating so they can be used as a daily performance metric.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie