Install barcode reader

Warren Cheng wai_lun_cheng at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:27:26 UTC 2010

Hi!

This is the first message in the comuunity.  Nice to meet you all!

I've got a problem with my eeepc 701 with ubuntu 9.10 installed.  I was willing to install a usb barcode reader to it and I don't know how to do so.  I've searched through the web and find a link talking similar thing http://blog.twaddington.com/2009/05/using-an-adesso-bar-code-scanner-with-ubuntu/.  I've followed the instruction but the barcode reader is still not working.  Does anyone has any idea?