Ubuntu-qa Digest, Vol 27, Issue 13

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 06:07:22 UTC 2010

No problems :) its actually a good thing that people tell us that
there's something wrong with our wiki pages, that actually one of our
biggest concerns right now, we don't know how we are doing because
there's no proper way to judge our work, its only an occasional
feedback that we get which helps us to improve our pages. So thank you
:)

For bugs, try reading these: [1], [2]. If you have any question, just ask.

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingACPI (ACPI is the power/battery stuff)

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds