Help wanted: update test cases on wiki

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 05:17:24 UTC 2010

Sorry for the late reply, alright so these cases have been updated:

Case ID:  hmi-001 in http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Hardware/Sound/MicBuiltin
Case ID:  hme-002 in http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Hardware/Sound/MicJack
Case ID:  hmu-002 in http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Hardware/Sound/MicUSB

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds