Help wanted: update test cases on wiki

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 20:13:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Ronald McCollam
<ronald.mccollam at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> As several people have pointed out, some of the test cases on the test
> case wiki are out of date.  As the distro has moved forward, the default
> behavior and applications have changed, but the test cases haven't
> always kept up.
>
> Is anyone willing to look through the wiki and take a stab at updating
> these?
>
> http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/
>
> This is a pretty straightforward task and a good way to get involved
> even if you're not very familiar with QA or our processes.  If you have
> any questions about the expected behavior for a case, you can ask here
> or on #ubuntu-quality or #ubuntu-testing on Freenode.
>
> This would be a huge help if anyone is willing to lend a hand. :)
>
> Thanks!
>
>  - rm

I'll help out :) one question though is is possible for someone from
the team to make a wiki page listing what pages need to be updated or
may be tagging the pages that need updating. That makes focusing on
the task much easier. Sorry I don't want to create more work for you,
on the link you gave, I saw some pages like F-Spot and GIMP that need
to be removed/reorganised, other than that some apps seem to be fine
:)

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds