Help needed: Alpha 2 Testing next week

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 8 12:07:37 UTC 2010

Hello all,

It is that time of the release cycle again :-)

Next week, Thursday 14th, Lucid Alpha 2 is going to be released. But,
before that, we have to prove that our ISOs are good enough for release.

>From Tuesday we will start testing the candidate images. To help, you
will need an account in the ISO tracker [1]. You should all have
accounts on the tracker from last time. Please register if you are new
to this or ask me if you need to know your login or have your password
reset :)

This blog post is useful as starting guide of the ISO testing procedures:

     http://tinyurl.com/yjujh6c

We will coordinate testing in #ubuntu-testing on freenode. Please, go
there often to see what others are testing or what needs to be tested.

Thank you very much for your help and happy testing!

Cheers,
Ara.

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com