Invitation to join 10.04 Alpha 1 testing

Shane Fagan shanepatrickfagan at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 7 23:04:56 UTC 2010

Ok so what day would best suit the testing day? Would February 24th be
fine for everyone? This will give a nice amount of time before beta
testing to get everyone settled.
At the moment the idea is that we have a testing day and a class on how
to test(thanks Ara). This is just to show people best practices and get
them involved and will be for locos and the community at large. The idea
behind having a lot of people testing is that if everyone tests their
favourite applications we will have great test coverage.
Anyone have any more suggestions?

Regards
Shane Fagan