lp:~ubuntuqa bot has no description

Nobuto MURATA nobuto at nobuto-murata.org
Wed Dec 8 14:59:05 UTC 2010

Hi Ubuntu QA team,

In Launchpad, ubuntuqa(Ubuntu QA Website) acount[1], tags bugs related to ISO
testing as "iso-testing". However it has no description on LP profile page.

When I saw it for the first time, I felt strange and even thought it's a spam
account. But now, I understand that it's a bot for auto-tagging. I think it's
good to display an explanation what the bot is for on the account's description
like the text below. It may be helpful.

-----
This is a bot owned by Ubuntu QA team[2].

This bot automatically adds "iso-testing" tag to bugs reported as related on
Ubuntu ISO testing tracker[3]. For more information, please refer ISO testing
page[4].
-----

How do you think?

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntuqa