Meeting Notes 2010-12-01
cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Wed Dec 1 19:28:31 UTC 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Here are the minutes of our weekly QA Meeting at #ubuntu-quality. They
can also be found online with the IRC logs at
Topic: review previous action items (all)
No previous items
Topic: SRU Report -- jibel
* not a very active week on the SRU front with 63 packages published
to stable releases
* The complete list is available at
* Thanks to Alan N, Kenny, bcbc, Benjamin Drung (bdrung), David
Bercovitz (berco), Ross Ashley, Daniel Nicoletti (dantti), aftertaf
(aftertaf), Luca Ferretti (elleuca), NoOp, Jim Richards, Guy
Thouret, I Kovalev, Gianvito Cavasoli (Janvitus), jayseye, Jussi
Schultink (jussio1), Eric Hough, Anton Kudris, leighman (leighman),
Mauro, Gediminas Paulauskas (menesis), Micah Gersten (micahg),
Dmitry Shachnev, Martin Wildam, Naty Bidart (nessita), Petr A.
Sokolnikov (New_Wind), Rolf Leggewie, Srecko Toroman (misreckoning)
and Scott Salley (ssalley) for testing packages in -proposed.
* As always, you can see the current set of packages needing testing
in the -proposed queue at
http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/pending-sru.html . Your
assistance in testing is always appreciated!
Topic: Bugday -- pedro_
* Last Thursday we had a bug day for Banshee , the particion was ok,
~45 of 81 bugs were triaged during the bug day
* The progress is on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20101125
* Thanks a lot rocking contributors kamusin and micahg for working on
it, great work folks!
* 2010-12-02 we are not having a bug day because of Natty Alpha1. We
rather want to be focused on ISO Testing, so if you have time help
us with ISO testing
Topic: Any Other Business
* According to hggdh & pedro, all TODO work items are still on-track
* QA Dashboard has been moved to:
* With the change to unity and compiz, we need hardware testing.
Trying to test in virtual machines will fail.
* for untested images:
* Chair for next meeting will be charlie-tca
Next meeting will be 2010-12-08 at 18:00 UTC.
Linux Registered User Number 425914 [http://counter.li.org/]
Never let anyone steal your DREAM. [http://keepingdreams.com]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Ubuntu-qa