Wireless issue or kernal issue.

Matthew Young rs.matthewcom.info at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:59:18 UTC 2010

Not sure if this message was sent (making sure it gets sent since I have
not gotten a reply at all):

I have recently installed Maverick Alpha 3 and when I installed
ndiswrapper (needed in lucid and earlier), I had kernal issues. I had
tried to intall the rt2870 driver (hope that's right) and then
reinstalled once it started hanging at the boot screen.
I either use a shared wired connection or a 2 min wireless connection
and it is fast then slow then it disconnects.
I hope this is fixed soon. I am just making sure you are aware of the
issues I am finding.

 Matthew

 Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I want this issue
fixed soon.