Call for testing: jobs-admin

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 13 09:11:02 UTC 2010

Hello both!

El 11/08/10 18:18, Greg Beam escribió:
> Hi Jacob,
>
> Is there any way we could get these Items added to the Desktop-QA-Tracker:
> http://desktop.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/
>
> I realize these are, for the most part, system levels services, but it would
> simplify the number of places we need to go to find the testing materal. Maybe
> add the to the bottom section, under System Services or something?

As you said, desktop.qa.ubuntu.com is more focused on desktop testcases.

But, also, the application is not yet in Ubuntu. Once is in Ubuntu and
used, we can start organizing the testing.

> If the isn't desired, maybe we could create a system level tracker for server
> and desktop services, so something like services.qa.ubuntu.com and setup the
> Launchpad / WiKi to follow the same model as ISO-Testing and Desk-To-Application
> Testing.

The first thing would be to create nice testcases at
http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com

Any volunteer to create those test cases?

Cheers,
Ara.