Introducing myself...

David Arturo Pastrana Trejo losphiereth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:01:37 UTC 2010

Hello everybody!

My name is David Arturo Pastrana Trejo. I'm from Mexico City, Mexico
Distrito Federal. My english is not perfect, but I will do my best to
explain who I am.

I'm 24 years old, and I'm studing at Insugrentes University an IT carreer
(about 8 months acomplished).
I was surprised by the Ubuntu world recently, about 1 year ago. One of the
best professors in my university told me about the open source software, and
I discovered a new world of posibilities.

I'm very happy (and excited) of join this community, I have good skills to
write in spanish language, advanced knowledge of IT (software) and I'm an
experienced developer in .NET languajes, PHP, C++, Javascript, T-SQL
queries... so on, you could be asking, why not to join to developers
community? The answer is that I have no much free time, so I consider that
this contribution is less absorbent (but doesn't less important) than to
develop.

Well, this is all for now, I'm ready to start contribute and make our
community a stronger and trustful community.

Best regards!