QA track at UDS-M

Sense Hofstede qense at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 23 12:49:34 UTC 2010

On 23 April 2010 13:22, Ara Pulido <ara at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> As usual, there will be a QA track in next UDS. If you're attending
> (either locally or remotely) you're welcome to propose a session.
>
> To schedule a session you need to register a blueprint. In the wiki
> there is a nice guide on how to register blueprints and propose them for
> UDS-M [1].
>
> Blueprints for the QA track should be named as qa-ma, something like
> "qa-m-improve-test-tracker". Also, it is important to register your
> participation in Launchpad [2].
>
> I will be organizing the QA track, so if you have any questions related
> to blueprints, schedule, remote participation, etc, feel free to ask me
> any question. (by email, or at #ubuntu-testing on freenode). I will be
> reviewing proposed sessions that start with "qa-m" but, if you want, you
> can also announce your proposal in the mailing list, so others can
> subscribe if interested.
>
> Thanks! I am sure there are going to be a lot of interesting topics in
> the QA track!
>
> Cheers,
> Ara.
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-M#Proposing%20Blueprints%20for%20Discussion
> [2] https://launchpad.net/sprints/uds-m/+attend

Hello,

I would like to point you at two sessions registered by the community
team that affect the Bug Squad:
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-m-upstream-contacts>
will be about Adopt-an-Upstream and Adopt-a-Package, something we've
been working on. The session
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-m-launchpad-upstream-improvements-bugs>
is about possible improvements to Launchpad with regard to upstream
bug reporting.

Both sessions could be of interest to some members of the QA and Bug
Control teams.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede