Kernel Bug Day - Tues 29 Sept, 2009

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Mon Sep 28 03:00:14 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

Just another friendly reminder that the next kernel bug day will be held
Tues. the 29th of Sept, 2009 [1].  As we approach Karmic's final
release, we want to ensure any release critical bugs will not go
unnoticed.  As a result we will be focusing on newly reported kernel
bugs.  Each kernel team member is responsible for a specific subset of
bugs however community involvement is also greatly appreciated.

Please join us Tuesday in the #ubuntu-kernel IRC channel on FreeNode as
we tackle this list of bugs together.

Thanks in advance,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/BugDay/20090929