(no subject)

Isidro Javier Fernández isidrojavier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:01:00 UTC 2009

Hi.
 I just download the beta of Ubuntu 9.10 too. I suggest you to install
virtualization application and try to install in a virtual machine, so if
you have any problem you can delete the virtual machine and your computer
will not have any problem.
 If you only want to install the new version I suggest to wait three days
;-), then you only should update to the new version with synaptic.

see you.