New Member

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 25 22:04:12 UTC 2009

César Muñoz A. wrote:
> Hi Ara,
>
> Is Kubuntu considered into the blueprint?

At least as far as ISO testing is concerned, the release goal is to have
Ubuntu and all its official derivatives tested, so yes Kubuntu is part
of it.
Pretty much since we have a testing team and a way to track our results,
we've been looking at getting all testcases covered for all derivatives
and achieved that for all past releases. Different coverage may be
allowed for non-final release testing (alphas, betas, rc).

Others more specific area of testing may not apply to Kubuntu or have to
be done differently for Kubuntu.

Hope it answers your question.

--
Stéphane Graber