karmic-qa-increase-apport-adoption spec

markus korn thekorn at gmx.de
Wed May 27 13:20:20 UTC 2009

hi,
while reading the UDS logs on gobby.ubuntu.com I found this
'karmic-qa-increase-apport-adoption' spec.
>From what I've read in the discussion section it looks like one idea
is to create a firefox extension and an url handler similar to apturl
which launches ubuntu-bug whenever a user clicked on a +filebug link.

After some hacking I got an extension + url handler which is
demonstrated here [0]. What I have now is more like a proof of
concept, but working.

I hope to create a branch + PPA package later this evening.

Markus

[0] http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/174479/apport_adoption.ogv