packaging greasemonkey scripts

markus korn thekorn at gmx.de
Tue May 26 09:58:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Mike Rooney <mrooney at gmail.com> wrote:
> If this seems to work well we should figure it if we want one
> extension which contains them all, or separate extensions for each and
> a single metapackage for easy installation of all of them. Any
> opinions there?
Hi,
it is good to see some work on the greasemonkey scripts!
Your extension is working fine for me, did you create this one by hand
or by using a `greasemonkey - extension compiler`?
The only question I have is: how do we ensure that this packages stay
up-to-date and work fine with every new launchpad rollout. If we
decide to support edge.lp.net this could mean that we have to update
the scripts every week (worst case).
So I think the best idea would be to pack every script in its own package.

Greetings to Barcelona!
Markus