Notice of Return

Murat Gunes mgunes at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 27 03:03:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm posting this (hopefully not too disruptive and off-topic) me-centric
message in order to notify the QA team that I'm almost back to QA work
after some months of absence from life due to compulsory public duty
[1]. In the following week or so, I'll be getting my life back together
and going through the huge amount of mail that's piled up in an effort
to gain an overview of the happenings during my absence, and am looking
forward to joining you in the next QA team meeting. I'm expecting to
return to (and hopefully exceed) my previous rate of participation in
bug triage, forums and Brainstorm coordination/guidance and other QA
work within the next two to three weeks.

Regards,

m.

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-qa/2008-August/000233.html