Upgrade Testing checklist

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 22 16:30:52 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Reading Shane's email about his experiences with upgrade testing, I
thought that it would be nice if we could, together, write a checklist
of things to care about after an upgrade.

It doesn't have to be a formal list of test cases, just a quick list of
things to check, to avoid forgetting them when we test our upgrades.

To see how it would go, I have started the wiki page at:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/UpgradeChecklist

Please, start editing the page adding your ideas on what to check to try
to catch all the upgrade bugs before they reach our beloved users.

Thanks!
Ara.