Introductory email

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 22 14:54:43 UTC 2009

Hello Sergio,

Sorry about getting back to you this late :-)

We are in the process of changing things on the QA launchpad team. Right
now, it is not that relevant to be part of the team or not.

You can subscribe to this mailing list (ubuntu-qa), where most of the
discussions happen.

You can also join us for the Ubuntu QA meetings [1], most of the
decisions are made there.

We will be discussing the future of this team (the LP one) on our next
meeting.

Take care,
Ara.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings