Tests from Italian LoCo Team

Paolo Sammicheli xdatap1 at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 9 20:14:26 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

My name's Paolo, from Italian LoCo Team. During last UDS I attended to the
"Increase community involvement in testing" session and with my friend Alessio
Treglia (https://launchpad.net/~quadrispro) we decided to set up a testing
team inside our LoCo to make easier testing Ubuntu.

I just set up the Italian wiki page (1) where we're traslating English pages
to Italian. Also we'll provide mentoring for new member in reporting test and
bugs in a proper form.

During this initial phase I would like to know what you suggest us for first
test cases. I was wondering to suggest to new contributors Live CD testing
making it really easy and creating a first community around tests. What do you
think? Do this make sense for you or it should be better cover another kind of
tests?

(1) http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoTest

Ciao
--