My introduction

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 8 00:08:11 UTC 2009

Hello, I'm new to the QA list.  I enjoyed meeting folks at UDS and
look forward to contributing by involving more of the Ubuntu community
in testing efforts, lowering the unnecessary barriers to entry for
effective contributors.  I look forward to establishing a record of
contributions with this team.

I have been involved with the California LoCo for over a year and a
half and became a member shortly before our team was Approved.  My
background in QA includes positions with The Learning Company, Adobe
and Bank of America.  I have held other roles in software development,
IS & support including a year and a half with SuSE, Inc.  the small US
branch of SuSE Linux AG which later merged with Novell.

Best Regards,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam