Test Cases WIKI call for help

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 26 11:08:20 UTC 2008

Hello folks,

As part of the improvements of the QA procedures for Intrepid, we have
released a new wiki to hold the test cases for Ubuntu and derivatives
[1]

We have migrated the available test cases by application from the former
wiki [2], but each application test case needs some love.

You can check the instructions on how to help at the main Applications
page [3].

Next week, on Thursday, we reach Beta, and it would be great to have
this in shape for that milestone. So if you want to help with Ubuntu QA
activities, this is a great way to start!

Also, for the rest of the derivatives, we need test cases and
screenshots. Feel free to add those to!

Let's make Ubuntu better and better!

Regards,
Ara.