stepping back

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 3 19:28:49 UTC 2008

Hi all,

 My current time constraints (PhD in the works, as most of you know)
just aren't allowing me the time that I need to devote to all the
Ubuntu projects I'm involved with and love. As a result, I find that I
need to step back from my efforts at leading the Ubuntu QA community.
We've got a good thing going and I'm hopeful that QA in Ubuntu will
continue to become healthier, stronger, and continue to make Ubuntu
the best OS around. I really feel like Ubuntu needs strong,
community-driven QA and so I'd love to see somebody pick up where I'm
unfortunately having to leave off.

-Jordan