Power button and logout

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido pedro at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 2 17:25:28 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 12:24 -0400, Mike Rooney wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Regarding https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/252795, where the power
> button in Intrepid presents a logout dialog instead of the power
> options dialog, can anyone comment on the plans for it (is there a
> larger metabug for it?).

Thanks for raising this. It seems that was caused by the new
gnome-session, I've talked with Ted Gould (GPM Ubuntu Maintainer) about
it and he's going to work on it (i've assigned the bug to him btw) and
also pointed him a patch I've found at an upstream report which i linked
there, let's follow up in the report, thanks again.

Have a nice day,

pedro.