DELL MINI UBUNTU

STEVEN GARLAND s9032g at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 12:37:28 UTC 2008

I am far from an expert user, having my first Linux experience. I did it as
a change to a more simple and basic time, intending to use it, adding
nothing in, to do some e mail and internet access while traveling. I have
had my Mini for two weeks and have been pleased with the connectivity (wired
and wireless) and features. I have a book "Ubuntu For Non-Geeks" which has
helped some.

I did have one occasion to contact Dell Tech. The usual person in India. I
did not find it helpful as they started with complicated solutions rather
than simple ones. I solved the problem myself (as is usually the case).

Steve in Michigan (age 70)