nathaniel maddux madduxne at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:29:00 UTC 2008

i Dont know what to do> Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 19:39:17 -0700> From: maze77ca at yahoo.com> To: Ubuntu-qa at lists.ubuntu.com> > Dear Sir, Madam:> Hi> I was installed a copy of ubuntu in my computer form a Cd which down loaded from the internet. It was good, but afterthat I was trying to connect with the internet I got a black screen. I tried to install again from the same Cd but I could not. Therefor, would you please kindly advise me what I should do.> Finally, I would like to pay my great thanks.> > > Sincerely yours,> > > Aziz Mohammad > E-mail: maze77ca at yahoo.com> > > > > -- > Ubuntu-qa mailing list> Ubuntu-qa at lists.ubuntu.com> Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-qa