Handling SRU testcases in launchpad

Chris Gregan chris.gregan at canonical.com
Fri Jun 6 13:40:55 UTC 2008

Steve Beattie wrote:
> Opinions? Alternate approaches? Flames?
>
> (In the longer term, would it be useful for launchpad to treat test
> cases as first class objects?)
>
> Thanks.

Team,
I've attached a mocked screen shot of a typical bug that comes into
Launchpad, that we may want additional information and steps to
reproduce for. The Steps field prompts the user to enter the
information, and gives us an easy means of extracting this information
later as we need it. I know changes to Launchpad like this are difficult
to get implemented due to the workload of the Launchpad team, but I
think it is worth exploring.

Cheers,
Chris

--