Handling SRU testcases in launchpad

Chris Gregan chris.gregan at canonical.com
Fri Jun 6 13:21:54 UTC 2008

Steve Beattie wrote:
> [Bjorn, I've cc:ed you on this, because we'd like to get the launchpad
>  team's perspective on the cleanest way to handle these.]

> Opinions? Alternate approaches? Flames?

I wonder if a second text field could be added to the interface when you
enter a new or edit a bug in launchpad. One called "Test Case", or
"Steps to Reproduce"? This would provide a defined area for users to
enter steps, and give us a very easy way of pulling that data out of
Launchpad for creation of test suites during testing.

Just a thought.

Chris

--

Chris Gregan