My contribution to Ubuntu QA quality :-)

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:02:03 UTC 2008

This page says I'm not what you're looking for on the Ubuntu QA team.

Still, this bullet item:

*    * an introductory email sent to the ubuntu-qa mailing list [1]
introducing yourself, you previous QA work, and plans for working in the
team.*

has a spelling problem and a parallelism problem.  It should be changed to
something like this:

*    * an introductory email sent to the ubuntu-qa mailing list [1]
introducing yourself, your previous QA work, and your plans for working in
the team.*

Hope this helps.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>