QA videos

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 1 23:04:24 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 08:41:50AM -0700, Brian Murray wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:55:54AM +0100, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
>> > Most of you have probably seen the ubuntu dev youtube channel (featuring
>> > our Bugmaster bdmurray!): http://www.youtube.com/ubuntudevelopers
>> >
>> > The community folks are also offering to help us make some QA-related
>> > tutorial videos, like bug triage 101. What we need now are good ideas
>> > for videos, scripts (screenplays) for them and volunteers to present them!
>> >
>> > I've started a video page where we can organise this:
>> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Videos
>>
>> I believe Launchpad will undergo some significant UI changes in the very
>> near future and, while I hate to delay this, think any bug / Launchpad
>> related videos should wait until that has happened.
>
> Now that Launchpad 2.0 has come out it might be a good time to start on
> this!

I was also thinking an ISO Tracker howto video would be cool. Even
though the tracker isn't very complicated, I think it might be
interesting for people to see what they can do with it. Also there are
some tricks like subscriptions and rsync that may not be widely known.
Perhaps a quick overview of various VMs would be interesting to
people.

-Jordan