As per yesterday's request

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 1 20:25:52 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Dave Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The other bit I forgot to mention is the fact that if a testcase fails
> then that is the bug report and therefore the test case wouldn't need to
> be added as it is already listed as the bug.
>
> For example if oem fails to create a new user the bug title would be
> "Intrepid: oem failed to create a new user" at which point do you really
> need to add that the test case was OEM Install?

Well, I see your point, but I think bug reports should be much more
detailed than "<test case> failed". I think perhaps the test case
would not be utilized enough to warrant it's own field in the
template. Perhaps just writing something to the effect of "Please add
the specific ISO test case where appropriate" to testing documentation
would suffice?

-Jordan