Brainstorm - cancel duplicate

Saïvann oxmosys at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:02:17 UTC 2008

Hi

It happens regularly that people contest the decision of making their
ideas a duplicate and that we want to set back an idea as "not a
duplicate", but as a moderator, I don't have access to such tool. If
this functionality does not exist yet, I believe that implementing this
would avoid a lot of frustration from the people that post ideas since a
lot of ideas often really looks like duplicate, but finally are just
misunderstood or not well described.

If setting an idea back to "not a duplicate" is available only for
administrator, can someone set this idea back as not a duplicate?

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/5578/

The global idea is still to donate money but each idea demonstrates a
different system.

--
Saïvann