Fixes to verify

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 3 18:18:58 UTC 2007

I've added the first Hardy fix to verify to the FixesToVerify[0] wiki
page.  This is an interim solution until the Fixed Bug Verification
specification is finalized.  I also left the Gutsy fixes there until we
have properly reviewed them.

Looking at the list again though it occurs to me that some of these
should be checked all the time.  For example, 'usplash bar not centered'
and 'suspend available with LiveCD but hibernate is not'.  Are these
things that we should add to the Testing wiki pages?  If so what should
be the process for vetting these so that the list of things to test does
not get out of hand.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/FixesToVerify

Thanks,
--