Network connection to the lab

Larry Works larry.works at canonical.com
Thu Nov 21 23:11:35 UTC 2013

All,

Ok the changes have been made to the Cisco infrastructure in the lab and
everything has been brought back up. Before the change we were getting
around ~250KB/s download speeds. After the change the lowest I've seen
in the several tests I've run is 10.6MB/s and the highest was 37.0MB/s;
a significant improvement.

All of the services that were taken down should be back up again. If
everyone would check access to their systems and make sure things are
working properly that would be most helpful. After I make supper and
feed the kids I'll check back in to see if there are any issues.

~w