how can we help?

James Gifford james at jamesrgifford.com
Fri Nov 4 01:50:35 UTC 2011

Pretty much anytime 7AM-8PM I'm around on freenode, so feel free to drop by whenever you feel like it. :)

If possible, I'd prefer to be one of the first topics for Sunday's meeting - the time change this weekend is going to screw me over, but thats not a big thing. :)

Looking forward to Sunday!

Also, if any power users want to drop by at this Missouri meeting Sunday, feel free - I think it'd be a good thing to have someone other than myself there, but don't worry about it if you can't make it. :)

Cheers,
James Gifford