Roadmap for 12.04, call for comments, suggestions etc

Roth Robert evfool at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:36:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

Regarding the contribution ideas, I don't know whether this has been
already mentioned or not, but GNOME projects are imported by the launchpad
VCSimporter automatically from GNOME GIT into Launchpad (e.g. GTK+ [1]),
and I think something similar could be set up for ubuntu-tweak (GITHUB to
launchpad import)
I have just checked and anyone should be able to request importing
branches, see the requesting new imports page at [2].
This way only reviewing proposed merges, committing to git, and submitting
a github pull request would be left to do manually.

Hope this helps,
Robert

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/gtk/trunk
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/+code-imports/+new