how can we help?

Galen DeBord glndbrd4 at
Thu Nov 3 11:57:29 UTC 2011

 My name is Windwalker52. I am the contact person for the MIssouri LoCo
Team. I was wondering how we can get involved in this project. We have
serious hobbyists, retired professional programmers, newbies, students in
computer sciences and so forth in our group. We meet now every Sunday at
7pm CST on ubuntu-missouri on Freenode and we need projects such as this to
get motivated and focused. I will put this on the agenda for this weekend
and I need a few pieces of information first.
 Does the power user's group have a specific meeting time and day of the
 What channel?
 What projects would be best for a variety of skills and levels of
 In other words how can we help?

 Write back before Sunday and drop by on Sunday night at 7 to chat on
Freenode if you would please. I am looking forward to the responses.