Power User Leadership

Jonás Díaz jonas.diaz.1866 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:50:45 UTC 2011

Hi all!, now that we have James, which are gonna be the firsts steps?.
There´s a roadmap or something like that?.

Cheers!

Atte. Jonás Díaz

[image: Google Plus] <http://plus.google.com/113336747903544559911> My
latest G+: Esta muy fino este video! Tim Neuhaus - As Life Found You
http://www....<http://plus.google.com/113336747903544559911/posts/15W46Lw3eFV/>
My G+ <http://plus.google.com/113336747903544559911> -
Posts<http://plus.google.com/113336747903544559911/posts/>- Add
to Circles <http://plus.google.com/113336747903544559911/about/> - 20:39