Ubuntu-Pakistan Ubuntu 10.04 Release Party - Karachi n Lahore

Noumaan Yaqoob y.noumaan at gmail.com
Sat May 1 22:26:13 BST 2010

Dear Ubuntu Pakistanis,

Ubuntu Pakistan Users group is organizing two simultaneous events to
celebrate the release of Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx.

8th May 2010 - 5:30 PM
Karachi: McDonald's Shahrah-e-Quaideen
Lahore: Hardee's M M Alam Road Lahore

The events are casual get together for Ubuntu Linux users and those
who are interested in Ubuntu in particular and Linux in general. We
will talk about Ubuntu and Linux, we will bring our laptops to show
off how cool Ubuntu looks and how fantastically linux works on our
branded desktops. We will also offer installation help to those who
bring their laptops or netbooks. There are also free CDs for all
participants.

Please come and show your support for Free Open Source Software. Bring
your friends, and help us spread the word by mentioning the events on
your facebook, twitter or any other social networks.

For details please visit our facebook events page.
http://www.facebook.com/ubuntupakistan?v=app_2344061033

Regards
Noumaan