Ubuntu-Pakistan Announcement: Availability of LPI & Ubuntu Certified Professional Certification Exams for Pakistan

Khawar Nehal khawar.nehal at atrc.net.pk
Tue Jul 17 02:41:51 BST 2007

Dear Sir,

I am interested in taking the LPIC exams.

Please inform of rates, dates and location of planned exams.

Regards,

Khawar

--
Khawar Nehal

Director Projects
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
C-55 Block A KDA Officers
Karachi 75260
Pakistan
Voice : 92-21-4980523
Mobile : 92-333-2486216
Email : khawar.nehal at atrc.net.pk

Registrar
PIMSAT
177/2 IEP Building,
Opposite Regent Plaza (Formerly Taj Mahal Hotel)
Shahrah-a-Faisal,
Karachi,
Pakistan
Email : khawar at pimsat-khi.edu.pk