Ubuntu-Pakistan [LinuxPakistan] Urdu Word Bank

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:45:56 BST 2006

hi nouman

the concept behind my super user idea was that of rossetta ... like a
super user suggests that meaning to be used .. else the meanings are
shown ... getting the point like if you are a super user you can
select one proper meaning and tag it that you think after reviewing
that this meaning is the most appropriate etc ...

any ways nice work you have done there ;) .. three cheers for you ...
atleast some one is taking it seriously not a time pass volunteer work
like me :)

Waqas

Linux *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
If Windows is the solution, can we please have the problem back?

http://waqastoor.weblog.pk
(Registered Linux user #424056)
ref link http://counter.li.org/