Ubuntu-Pakistan FOSS/Linux Meetings in Lahore - Join us Free

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Tue Oct 17 22:44:52 BST 2006

Dear Community Members,

We are organizing various meetings about Linux and Free and Open Source
Software in general in Lahore on a fortnightly basis open to all to
participate. All Linux lovers and users are invited to join us
free-of-charge.

All interested community members are requested to subscribe on our FOSS
Meet-ups group at Yahoo so that we can email you the venue, schedules and
topics for each meeting:

Group email:    foss_meetups at yahoogroups.com

Features of these meetings include:

1. Corporate, professional and scholarly presentations

2. Research Sharing

3. Tips & Tricks

4. Free or subsidized Professional Linux & FOSS Trainings

5. Free information and software CDs

6. Tours of Linux setups in Companies and Universities

7. Joint larger scale events and sessions visited by members of Foreign
F/OSS IT Companies including leading IT Industry Leaders and Businessmen.

Regards