Ubuntu-Pakistan How to Run Live CD on legacy Machines?

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:22:31 GMT 2006

Hi Khawar,
its a great job that you are doing here ... giving the students the
alternates to select from ... and believe me .. linux is the best ever
solution there ever will be for a student to learn computing ....
there are alternates that we have to just find and learn .... the
market in Pakistan is a fan of .NET and as i am also a .net developer
... but in return i feel guilty that i am stealing every thing ... but
now i have linux and my alternates about coding and stuff and i am
enjoying it a lot
now its upto the teachers like you to decide which is best for your
students ... as when i was a student .. i missed those flames that our
teachers missed to through at us ... and what we missed is
understanding and guidance ...
so Hats off for you ... lets stop software piracy and adopt Open
Source and make our name in it and guess what pakistan is on top of
web development all over the world ... yes above india ... dont
believe me ... just check google trends for this :)